Performance Management 2023
August 16 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
A NEW APPROACH to INSPIRING TODAYS WORKFORCE!
The annual performance “appraisal” is largely unpopular with managers and employees alike – it’s yesterday’s news!
Today’s most successful business leaders have been shifting to a more holistic, employee-inclusive approach. The results are in… it’s working! To keep pace, managers’ roles are changing in very significant and profound ways. Think Power Skills!
During this two-hour program we will:
• Touch in on how different today’s employees and workplaces are – even recent (pre-Covid) days.
• Show how updated approaches to performance planning, feedback and appraisals are impacting engagement, productivity and much more.
• Explain about how and why the “Soft Skills” of yesterday have risen to the critical Power Skills of today.
• Share why Employee Development has escalated as a priority for organizational success.
• Help you rethink the tools, policies and procedures of the past in favor of ones more aligned to the “shift”. TPO has updated ours to help!